Sunday, March 26, 2006

Fish Gotta Blog? Really?

Yes, stop harrassing me! That the name! I'm just another one of the blogging millions with a tiny tense story (my own) of hardship, nachos and redemption. Pull up an monitor. I'll slap some words on the grill, we'll chat some and that's how it's done.

These sticks, dots and swoops will be all mine, honest-to-Oprah. Maybe a bit bent and out of true, but honest. You've read enough of these already to know that the earnest sod will kill you quicker than the United States bringing you democracy. Hey wait, don't go yet, I promise that I will soon be blubbering about my daily epiphanies. Who doesn't what to read about that! Nothing like a car, upside-down on the highway, to remind you that you're alive. Pass slowly, look closely, and you'll see me hanging from my seatbelt.

Boil some water, get some sheets, here it comes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home