Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Capitol Hill Power Outage 3/13/07

According to the radio, a fire in the electrical vault caused our grid to lose electricity tonight. Many of you are probably wondering, "Is he writing this post using only the power of his mind?" Please tell me that someone was wondering that....

Thanks to Ikea, I had ready the candle power equivalent of 20 Hoover Dams. If Hoover's no longer producing kilojuice, move on to your own favored source of choice.

Very proud. I caused no fires and the weird light of the evening enticed me to wander about and take some photos. These are probably analogous to writing poetry while on acid (who would ever do that cliche?).







2 Comments:

At 9:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh you city folk with your quaint electrical systems.

I especially like the last foto.

 
At 9:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I didn't have to wonder; I already knew. How many hours before your mind runs down?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home