Saturday, July 26, 2008

What I've been thinking about

Golf. It is an obsession. The balls are bleach white in the sun, blurry.

Monkeys. It is a professional concern. Writing about them. Writing about one of them. Kinda. Monkeys are thinking about many things and we don't know what.

When to hurt someone's feelings. It is a minor work matter but I don't know what to do.

Movement. Maybe I'd like to move around more. A new poledancing studio just opened here in Medford. Just saying.

How great the people are in my life. How little I tell them that.

Blue and yellow make green. How cool is that? Get some cheap ass paint and let blue and yellow do their thing. They will green for you.

Patty Griffin can consistently break my heart.

The white out tape dispenser at work. I use it to draw thick white lines which are ragged and meandering and charming.

I have too much stuff. How is that possible?


Fire suppression. I've been reading more about this for some unknown reason.

A motorcycle, again. "But mom, they get like 500 miles per gallon!"

Why I have two pairs of blue tennis shoes. How did that happen? Was I crazy?

I am good to go. I am ready.

1 Comments:

At 7:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like a good weekend, glad you are well!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home