Saturday, November 17, 2007

Arrival

The discerning reader might have figured out that my guitar has arrived. It's pretty although don't be fooled. It's a mighty shredding machine. The astute among you will notice that it's missing the toggle switch knob. I'll have to go knob shopping.





It's just pretty and I don't have much to say. Yes, the neck is straight, not warped. I just don't have the camera that will do the little mother of pearl moon inlays justice. If I've learned anything today, I now know that it's difficult to take picture of glossy things.



3 Comments:

At 1:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Funny that I had you pegged as an acoustic guitar kind of guy. I'm sure that says more about me than about you.

It is pretty; I love the shiny red finish.

 
At 8:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

But does it go up to 11?

 
At 10:24 AM, Blogger MJ said...

The PRS is lovely! I've learned to appreciate the different looks over the years and I can't wait to hear how it sounds. Did you get and amp too?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home