Sunday, October 29, 2006

Change

You might not see as many posts here as in the past, don't be alarmed.

I'm moving into the scary world of writing without such a generous net as the blog format. I owe myself the stretch. Unlike my past, this is a stretch, not a canyon jump. Too many foolish leaps had convinced me that I should stay put. Crashing: not fun.

My confidence or courage is in part thanks to the blog, which has been a wonderful training ground. The lessons: the satisfactions of writing might outweigh the anxiety of the blank page and that writing comes from sitting down and writing. Go into work and get a paycheck. Stay home, the paychecks stop. A simple thing that I gum up with, uh, gum.

Thank you for reading! I am moved that you guys continue to show up and check in on me.

Phil

1 Comments:

At 10:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will miss seeing you here regularly, but am very excited about this next step.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home