Thursday, October 12, 2006

Workplace

My workplace struggles mightly to make internal sense. So I stuggle mightily to make sense of it too. Seems like that's what I should do.

Maybe that's the wrong attitude. Maybe a fight is in order. Maybe I should just get the heck out. Maybe I should just go along for a while longer, doing what I can. I hates to quit but that's the problem with that word. There isn't a good word to overcome the gravity of quitting. Is there snappy phrase for when you upgrade to something better or more appropriate? Or should I just hum the theme to The Jeffersons?

Right now, none of the changes I'm considering are adequate. In my best moments, I see a clear need for change. Yes, what I've been through already isn't enough. It's possible that there might not be an end to this for me. How tiring! How energizing! It also might be that it's hard to identify the real problem. Now that's a problem.

1 Comments:

At 5:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jeffersons theme. Best option. Katz.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home