Friday, October 20, 2006

Stride goeth before the Fall

Sorry all for no writing. Been mentally busy and noisy and challenged. No biggie, just jumbly.

When I last reported, I told of the triumph of the brave Ulysses. Wait, that wasn't it. It was that I was able to run down and catch the bus.

Silly to mention such a thing. The green guy saw me today. I was about to recreate my dash from Monday. I am the man, look at me run and catch the bus! My shiny black shoes with little wings. I was ready to write an even more boisterous blog about it. The bus then found a crease in the traffic and took off at 35 mph in a half a second.

"Hey non-vehicle, watch my diesel heiner-beiner grow tinier." I don't know what kind of insults metro buses fling, but I swear that thing saw me, reared back, talked smack and moved.

There are some Seattletonians among my three or four blog readers. I don't know who reads this thing, but Attention Bus Drivers: the score is now even. You've made your point; you can dust me anytime you want. I'm not cancelling my gym membership. No Dress Shoe Olympics. This is not a defeat, I swear.

1 Comments:

At 10:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Seattletonians?!?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home