Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Secrets of Life, iPod Style

Gotta make a move to a
Town that's right for me
Town to keep me movin'
Keep me groovin' with some energy

Thank You falettinme be mice elf agin

There's a place called the YMCA. They can start you back on your way.


U got to not talk dirty, baby
If u wanna impress me.

Ooh

I feel love, I feel love
I feel love, I feel love
I feel love

Get Funky Ya'll
With The Get Down


Sing it with the feelin' ya'all

Fire (Uh) [Uh]
Fire (It’s all about) [Uh, uh]
Fire (Woo, woo, woo)
Fire

Can you do any better than that?

3 Comments:

At 7:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Uh oh, someone's getting funky. And tell me, Mr. McGinty, what the hell did you do with Phil?

 
At 11:59 AM, Blogger Phil said...

Phil's not here Mrs. Torrence.

 
At 8:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Redrum! Redrum!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home