Thursday, August 24, 2006

Muddle

I've been thinking about a number of things today. The topics boil down to Boundries, Snakes on a Plane and Expectations.

Many of you (okay, all of you three readers) expect me to try to weave these together so that there's some commonality between them. You are right! They are exactly the same thing. I'll stop writing now.


Okay, not really. I have to continue! Plus, I'm removing Snakes on a Plane. Just because I've been thinking about the head-scratching that's going on about its poor box office performance, doesn't mean that you want to hear it. So that leaves me with Boundries and Expectations. Oh my. I really can't bear writing about that. Just how serious can I be at this time of night? Let me sum: Boundries, mostly good. Expectations, mostly good too! If you don't agree, well okay. I give. It's the other way around.

Perhaps I'm tired because the work life has involved too much negotiation for my liking the past few days. Negotiating I've always found to be like filing: tedium enlived by the shiver of a paper cut. Huzzah for the diplomat and mediator, the psychologist, all those who specialize in wandering into the muddle. I could use any of their help right now; but I'll try eight hours of sleep before I start to dial the phone.

1 Comments:

At 8:14 PM, Blogger cjeanneb said...

Well, you've got four readers now. And this Snakes on a Plane thing had me bothered, but now that you've put them in the context of boundaries and expectations I think I see a glimmer of somethings.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home