Saturday, May 13, 2006

Let Team Sports explain

Anxiety is a team with a strong starting lineup and a deep bench. They might not have superstars, but they play together and want the win every game.

Apparently, during unemployment, the subs were enough to manhandle my starting team. After months away, I've got my second wind. I'm getting closer to employment, closer to a new life in Seattle. Anxiety responds by rotating their starters back into the lineup. They're rested but I'm renewed.

The one thing that they don't know, is that I might be a bit tired, but I've still got my legs beneath me. There are new players in my lineup that add dimensions that I lacked before.

Most important, I want the ball in my hands in the last period. I want to take the shot. That is not on their scouting report. They will be surprised.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home