Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Signs of Life, Part 1

In the past two posts, I cautioned that there's nothing to be alarmed about because of two phrases I used. Tonight, a redemption, a positive.

In the wasteland of my past six months of employment, I can report that some progress has been made.

One of my areas of personal application: tossing my paper hand towels into the tiny waste bins in the men's room. This boy game is something that I've done all my life in some form along with a number of tremendously silly ones.

It's not easy. It's a bit of distance (ten feet?) and I've not had much luck putting the ball in the tiny hole.

Fast forward to this week. I know that I'm going to be out the door soon on this grinding job and suddenly I'm Jordan in game six. Once again, no cause for alarm. Just doing my job.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home