Wednesday, December 06, 2006

What I learned

When you make a mistake, it's a mistake, not a sin.
I can have a reaction and not understand it very well.
Eagles are magnificent vultures.
I can make a mistake about what I feel.
Sardines are tasty based on the film, Deep Blue.
Killer whales are not comical to seals, regardless of their big white eyebrows. And they're big.
Attempting to write while a stunning nature DVD is playing might not be effective.
A killer whale can toss a seal tens of feet into the air.
I miss the sea in San Diego. I remember it well. It was big and damp.
I am smart enough to know what I don't want, after I don't get it.
I get by with a little help from my friends.

2 Comments:

At 9:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Two spam comments on one post? You have arrived, my friend!

 
At 9:37 PM, Blogger Phil said...

What the hell would the spammer want with me? That makes no sense. That would be like Folgers asking a coffee person for a review of their lame blends!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home