Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Technology

Me, I'm a certifiable idiot. Once again, not to alarm. I mean that in the nicest way.

When I feel the pull of the TV, I'll fire it up and start flipping. This is not a formula for success because I have no cable, just a skinny wire antenna from my radio. It's not even "ca" in "cable." So the flipping is only so exciting and I tire of it in a few minutes.

Tonight (comes the idiot part) I spent some time thinking about how handy it would be if there were some way of knowing what was going to be on the TV at a particular time. Yup, spent some time considering how to find out what would appear on the TV when. I did. It's probably not that bad that I misplaced this familiar piece of electronic life.

I've lost a few familiar things over the past few years and I'm not even at the point of recovering. Maybe I'm just at the point of knowing that there will be things to recover, which is an entirely different word. Not that I know what I have yet to recover. I sense that there are things of mine to get back to me. I see them forming, in between the channels, somewhere.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home