Saturday, December 23, 2006

How it works

Some might say that I'm in a powerful learning time in my life. Thankfully I keep my ears open as I move through the world so I can glean wisdom from those around me. Like this morning.

I haven't been out to breakfast by myself for a while. It's one of my favorite things in life. period. My dream job.

This morning, a couple of youts were discussing how the universe tends to go wrong just when you need it most. "It's Murphy's Lounge," one of them said. "Murphy's Lounge? What's that?" "That's the place where things go wrong." See, I'm loaded up with wisdom, ready for the holidays.

1 Comments:

At 9:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Isn't Murphy's Lounge down on 4th Ave, just south of the stadia? Worst Irish music in town, or so I've heard.

Merry Christmas, wise Mr. Phil.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home